Friday, April 25, 2014

South Indian Actress Meera Jasmine


Meera Jasmine (born Jasmine Mary Joseph) is an Indian actress from Thiruvalla, Kerala, in the South Indian cinema.She won the National FilmAward for Best Actress in 2004 and received Kerala State Film Award twice, the state of Tamil Nadu Film Awards, as well as the Kalaimamani Award from the government of Tamil Nadu
 
The Hindu called it "one of the few actors who could hold between stars and actors in Malayalam cinema"
 

Meera Jasmine was born into a Christian family in the village of Syria Kuttapuzha in Thiruvalla,
Pathanamthitta , Kerala , India , to Joseph and district Aleyamma . It was the fourth of five children .  She has two sisters , Sara Jiby Jeny Joseph and Susan Joseph ,  , who also acted in films ,  and two brothers , one of whom , George worked as a photography assistant .  She completed her schooling in Bala Vihar , Thiruvalla and Marthoma Residential School , Thiruvalla . She appeared for her Higher Secondary Exams in March 2000 . She had enrolled for a degree in Zoology at Assumption College , Changanassery and when she was spotted by director Blessy ( who was then an assistant director with director Lohithadas ) completed nearly three months and offered a role in Soothradharan .


Meera had initially wanted to study and become a doctor and had never dreamed of being a movie star . She said : "I was a normal girl in school plays Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine that in the cinema , I had not even I was never the kind of artistic acted , I never thought I could dance , and  I had not even thought of myself as beautiful "Lohithadas also said ." it's like a father figure and my guru , he started me on films with Soothradharan and I owe it all to him.
 

In 2008 he said in an interview that she will marry Mandolin Rajesh, "but not for the next two or three years." Meera is married to Anil John Tito on February 9, 2014, as an engineer in Dubai.
  


No comments:

Post a Comment